That's how I feel right now. Just stuck. I have plans and goals, but they have started to overwhelm me. A lot of my time is spent figuring out what to do, which results in me not getting much of anything done.
I had an interview last week and I thought things on the job searching front would pick up, but I've slowed down in my efforts. It just seems like a monumental task. But I'm going to get on it. I've updated my cover letter and I'm going to a job seminar tonight at school. I'm hoping I get some good ideas on how to proceed with my job searching. Also I think the speaker might help me with how to network, which scares me on some level.
Here's to getting out of the mud!
I’m becoming obsessed with Bron Lewis.
21 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment